Well..Being "MABA"..


I entered UNDIP and I could see there was a big orange building. “Yups, this is my second family right now. “I said. I feel proud to be part of this family. Although I felt it is not my way, this is not my choice, but I have to face this reality, that’s way I’m still here. I still do a fight with my mayor . I’m really happy that I have gotten this way. I know if there’s a want, there’s a way to make it come true.
I believe there r a lot of jobs  for people who want to work hard.
Firstly, I don’t want to be accountant  HEHE. I want to be auditor in Bank of Indonesia. It looks same actually lol. I think, auditor is difficult job, especially for women. Idk is there any girls or women take this job? Lol I imagine that I have to get lot of “gelar” then put them in my name.

Then I have a dream to go to a journalist in VOA or something about english. Aaaaahhhh I want to go abroad. I know my writing my speaking is not well, mine is broken language,that’ why I have to learn learn more about English (writings, speaking, listening, and reading).

I can start by joining my club. I hope, I can improve all about myself, such as my confident, my soft skill, how to communicate well with my friends here. The biggest in mine is I have to remove my “not confidence” “my worrying minds” . They are so annoying to me. Hush hush. Go away!

That's just one of my dreams. My resolution in 2015 is change the word “may” to be in real.
Make them come true! Aamiin.




Comments