Quite Shy-funny-feeling

Everyday I meet you. When I go to the ****** or walking around the school, meet you for many times in each day. First i think, it's happines for me, heaven maybe for me. Secondly, I'm thinking again....
Who am I for you? Do you know me? my heart said. We are not a close friend. We never talking like other friends.

I got nerveous if i meet you. How can it be?
I don't know exactly with my feeling. Honestly he give me a spirit to fight my day at school. It makes me enjoying my school with happiness Simple happiness. And...if im too thinking of you, then I can't meet you it's anoying. So, don't meet you. I don't want to see you for many times in each day. I want to do my school without seeing you. Move on and focus!

Oopsss...God welling, I and you are a team of ******** haha I remembering it :P
Share a bit little hihi





Comments